Browning created the Crossfire Double Pistol Case just for carrying your pistols to the range or out to your favorite shooting spot, snug and unscratched. There isn't an excess of buckles, tactical webbing, or any of that other stuff that you really don't need, just a few external pockets for spare magazines and ammo. The case is made of heavy 600 denier polyester lining and nylon fabric with two offset padded pockets to protect standard sized pistols. The padding is closed-cell foam and it has double pull zippers with nylon pull tabs. The interior contains two large zippered side pockets, one with five magazine slots, the other with three ammo box and accessory slots.
- 600 denier polyester shell
- Nylon fabric lining with two offset padded pockets for standard size pistols
- Closed-cell foam
- Double pull zippers with nylon pull tabs
- Fully bound sewn edges
- Two large zippered side pockets, one with five magazine storage slots, the other with three ammo box and accessory slots
- Two mesh exterior pockets with hook and loop closures for documents and smaller flat items
- Nylon web carry handles
- Outside Measures 13 X 10.25
- Interior Measures 11.5 X 9.5
Firearms in picture not included.