Receive free shipping on any Browning Safe!
That's right, free shipping* on any Browning Safe for the continental US only. Safes would be shipped directly from Browning's factory in Utah, delivered curbside* to your home.
Feel free to call us at 888-333-6422 for further information.
Stepping up to the Hawg gives you a safe designed to handle everything you throw at it and provide ferocious protection against theft and fire, with storage for both long guns, handguns and copious amounts of irreplaceable valuables. The Browning Hawg safe is also a fire resistant safe, complete with 1400F/60 minute fire protection rating and stands ready to protect. The new hammer gloss exterior finish is both striking and super tough.
Also, like well designed furniture, Browning designed the Hawg to be wider like a bureau instead of the more common boxy refrigerator like dimensions in other safes (24 exterior depth), allowing you to place the safe in any number of locations in your house without blocking off interior space.
Cantilevered Modular Shelving (CMS) shelves are constructed of wood, covered in soft carpet and built upon a tough steel frame. CMS borrows essential components from the patented Axis Adjustable Shelving to retain much of the adjustability of the higher-end system. Like Axis, CMS Shelving in the Browning Hawg safe can be adjusted up and down, side to side and added and removed to fit a wide range of valuables. Beginning in 2018, Axis and CMS shelves and accessories are interchangeable for all Browning ProSteel safes greater than 20 cubic feet in size.
CMS High Capacity Barrel Rack- The CMS High Capacity Barrel Rack stores up to 13 long guns and offers instant access to 7 (per rack).
- 12 Gauge Steel Body
- 1" Formed Door with partial inner plate
- Force Deflector ™ Locking System
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- Pry-Stop End Bolts
- 1" Diameter chrome locking bolts on three sides of door(top/sides)
- S & G Electronic Lock
- 1400° F/60 Min fire protection
- ThermaBlock fire protection-ensures that your valuable are well protected. ThermaBlock features thicker sheets of fire insulation arranged in an interlocking design that minimizes gaps that would allow the internal temperature in the safe to rise during a fire.
- External Hinges Matter- External hinges offer several advantages over the internal hinges found on other safes, most notably in fire protection. To accommodate an internal hinge, fire protection material must be removed where the hinges attach. In a fire, these two unprotected areas allow the internal temperature of a safe to rise faster, to a significantly higher temperature, than a Browning ProSteel safe with external hinges with no gaps in the fire protection.
- Hammer gloss gray finish
- Three-spoke Black Chrome handle and Lock
- Beige fabric interior
- DPX Storage System with Quick Access Barrel Rack(top half of door back)
- CMS Adjustable Shelving
- Elevated floor protect gun stocks