Free upgrade to an S & G Electronic Lock. Get convenience and security at no additional cost!
Receive free shipping on any Browning Safe!
That's right, free shipping* on any Browning Safe for the continental US only. Safes would be shipped directly from Browning's factory in Utah, delivered curbside* to your home. Feel free to call us at 888-333-6422 for further information.
Why step up to a Rawhide Safe?
Stepping up to a Browning Rawhide Safe adds a tough 11-Gauge steel body and Pry-Stop End Bolts for improved break-in protection. The excellent 1550°/80 minute fire rating offers additional protection. A standout feature is the faux leather-trimmed interior that adds a touch of rugged class. The full DPX door storage rack adds storage for valuables, handguns and long guns, while improving access to more long guns. Antique Bronze hardware adds a rugged appearance.
Cantilevered Modular Shelving(CMS) shelves are constructed of wood, covered in soft carpet and built upon a tough steel frame. CMS borrows essential components from the patented Axis Adjustable Shelving to retain much of the adjustability of the higher-end system. Like Axis, CMS Shelving can be adjusted up and down, side to side and added and removed to fit a wide range of valuables. Beginning in 2018, Axis and CMS shelves and accessories are interchangeable for all Browning ProSteel safes greater than 20 cubic feet in size.
CMS High Capacity Barrel Rack- The CMS High Capacity Barrel Rack stores up to 13 long guns and offers instant access to 7 (per rack).
- 11-Gauge steel body
- 1" Formed Door with inner plate
- Force Deflector Locking System
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- Pry-Stop End Bolts-More than two and one-half times longer than door bolts, they attach to angle iron which prevents the locking bolt support bar from bending in a pry attack. The top and bottom locking bolts on the door secure the critical door corners.
- 1" diameter chromed locking bolts on three sides of door (top/sides)
- ThermaBlock 1550°/80 minute fire protection-
Browning's ThermaBlock Insulation ensures that your valuables are well protected. Exclusive to Browning ProSteel Safe, ThermaBlock features thicker sheets of fire insulation arranged in an interlocking design that minimizes gaps that would allow the internal temperature in the safe to rise during a fire.
- External Hinges Matter- External hinges offer several advantages over the internal hinges found on other safes, most notably in fire protection. To accommodate an internal hinge, fire protection material must be removed where the hinges attach. In a fire, these two unprotected areas allow the internal temperature of a safe to rise faster, to a significantly higher temperature, than a Browning ProSteel safe with external hinges with no gaps in the fire protection.
- Automotive grade gloss black or rugged saddle brown finish
- Dimensional cast emblem
- Three-spoke antique bronze handle
- Faux leather interior
- Premium DPX Storage System with Quick Access Barrel Rack-Flexible polymer wings secure the barrel and allow firearms to easily be pushed into or pulled from the rack.
- Cantilevered Modular Shelving-Includes 4 shelves and 2 High Capacity barrel racks
- Elevated floor protects gun stocks
- Cubic Ft.:
- Outside Dimensions:
- 60" x 30" x 24 1/2"
- Inside Dimensions:
- 55" x 26" x 17"
- 645 lbs.
- Fire Rating:
- 1550F/ 80 minutes
- Locking Bolts:
- 14/8 active
- Door Insulation:
- 1 1/2"
- Body Insulation:
- 1 1/2"
- Ceiling Insulation:
- Steel Thickness:
- 11 gauge
- Total Gun Capacity:
- 33 (13/26) + 7 Door
- Shelves/H.C. Barrel Racks:
- 4 Shelves/2 High Capacity Barrel Racks/ 1 Pistol Rack