The cheapest insurance you can get for your waterfowl shotguns. It could happen to you. Your beloved duck gun could fall out of the boat on your way to or from the blind. Best case scenario, you are taking a bath in some cold, nasty water, with all your clothes on. Worst case scenario, you don't discover that your gun has fallen overboard until you make it to the blind or boat launch and it's as good as gone. Browning floater cases are cheap insurance for your gun, giving you a water-resistant protective case that will keep your gun floating on the surface until you can fish it out.
How do they do it? High-density closed-cell foam prevents guns from sinking if they fall overboard and protects from scratches and dings.
- SHELL Heavy-duty 600 denier polyester fabric with PVC clear coat
- LINING Smooth faced polyester
- PADDING TYPE High-density closed-cell foam helps the case and contents to float if dropped overboard
- CLOSURE Hook and loop closure
- TRIM AND BINDING Muzzle cap and loop
- SPECIAL FEATURES Web carry strap • Detachable shoulder strap
- MEASURES: Holds up to a 52" shotgun
Mossy Oak Bottomland